GENERAL RULES FOR CEO EVENTS
- All Games will be played on default settings, unless otherwise noted below
- All Tournament Matches are 2/3 Games unless otherwise noted under a game’s particular rulesets. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals for All games are 3/5!
- All Games are run in Double Elimination style, Larger turnouts will be split up into Pool Play with Double Elimination Rules until a Semifinals such as top 32/16 are whittled down to Top 8 For Finals
- All Macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed, Example- Tekken Mapping LP+RP to R1
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during a match may force you to forfeit the round (Solely at judge’s discretion if there is a player dispute).
- If you choose Random Select to pick a character and win the match, you must Random Select your character again
- You MUST provide your own controller for the events when competing.You must bring your own converters, Cronus and Chronus Max Wireless converters are BANNED.
- Brook Converters are legal and allowed. We have tested them ourselves without any issues. For more information on Brook Converters please visit Arcade Shock here http://arcadeshock.com/products/brook-converter-various-configurations
- If you use a PS4 Dualshock or wireless controller of any kind, be sure to disconnect or desync it after every match, failure to do so will be grounds for DQ if another match is interrupted.
- If you are entered into multiple tournaments that possibly happen at the same time, please notify your pool judges to avoid any DQs
- Coaching is allowed with One 30 second coaching break in a set before games. Coaches must be named before their matches. Coaches are not allowed on stage next to their players during a match. (Subject to change)
- If you have any issues with the tournament itself or tournament play please find the Tournament Director Alex Jebailey during the event
- Collusion of any kind with your competitors is considered cheating. If the Tournament Director determines that any competitor is colluding to manipulate the results or intentionally underperforming, the collaborating players may be immediately disqualified. This determination is to be made at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director. Anyone disqualified in this manner forfeits all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned for that tournament.
- Above all else please have fun!
Will you become a CEO Champion?
CEO Official Tournament Champions will receive a custom Championship Gold Belt for their ability to to win at the highest level. Our tournament finalists will be awarded medals as well.
PAYOUTS FOR OUR 2018 TOURNAMENTS
100% of Game Entry Fees go into their respective Prize Pools.
Percentages below represent the listed player’s cut of an individual game’s prize pool.
Tournaments with 63 competitors or less will pay out to the top 3.
1st Place – 60%
2nd Place – 25%
3rd Place – 15%
Tournament with 64 competitors or more will pay out to the Top 8.
1st Place – 50%
2nd Place – 20%
3rd Place – 13%
4th Place – 7%
5th Place (tie) – 3%
7th Place (tie) – 2%
Pot Bonuses, when provided by developers or sponsors, will be split based on their respective requests. Any Pot Bonuses announced will be listed per their respective game below.
CEO GAMING Inc.