GENERAL RULES FOR CEO EVENTS
- All Games will be played on default settings, unless otherwise noted below
- All Tournament Matches are 2/3 Games unless otherwise noted under a game’s particular rulesets. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals for All games are 3/5!
- All Games are run in Double Elimination style, Larger turnouts will be split up into Pool Play with Double Elimination Rules until a Semifinals such as top 32/16 are whittled down to Top 8 For Finals
- All Macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed, Example- Tekken Mapping LP+RP to R1
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during a match may force you to forfeit the round (Solely at judge’s discretion if there is a player dispute).
- If you choose Random Select to pick a character and win the match, you must Random Select your character again
- You MUST provide your own controller for the events when competing.You must bring your own converters, Cronus and Chronus Max Wireless converters are BANNED.
- Brook Converters are legal and allowed. We have tested them ourselves without any issues. For more information on Brook Converters please visit Arcade Shock here http://arcadeshock.com/products/brook-converter-various-configurations
- If you use a PS4 Dualshock or wireless controller of any kind, be sure to disconnect or desync it after every match. Before beginning a match, make sure to delete all bluetooth devices from said console, failure to do so will be grounds for DQ if another match is interrupted.
- If you are entered into multiple tournaments that possibly happen at the same time, please notify your pool judges to avoid any DQs
- Coaching is allowed with One 30 second coaching break in a set before games. Coaches must be named before their matches. Coaches are not allowed on stage next to their players during a match. (Subject to change)
- If you have any issues with the tournament itself or tournament play please find the Tournament Director Alex Jebailey during the event
- Collusion of any kind with your competitors is considered cheating. If the Tournament Director determines that any competitor is colluding to manipulate the results or intentionally underperforming, the collaborating players may be immediately disqualified. This determination is to be made at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director. Anyone disqualified in this manner forfeits all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned for that tournament.
- Above all else please have fun!
CEO GAMING Inc.
Community Effort Orlando (CEO) Gaming, INC is an events company specializing in competitive fighting game tournaments, enthusiast outreach, and promotional entertainment rooted in video game products. Since its inception, CEO Gaming’s President and founder, Alex Jebailey, has focused on providing spectacle heavy annual conventions, live entertainment broadcasts, and internationally reliable event consultation. His consistent efforts have helped produce many of the world’s most popular fighting game conventions.