Registration for CEO 2017 on June 16-18 in Orlando, FL is now OPEN!
CEO 2018 Takes place at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. Registration information and pricing will go live on February 1st, 2018. For more information on the venue and to book your hotel stay at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort please visit www.ceogaming.org//ceohotel
What are the CEO Fighting Game Championships?
CEO 2018 is a 3-day Fighting Game Community Convention & tournament series held annually in June. With ever increasing attendance every year, CEO has become one of the most attended fighting game events in the world. In 2017 we had over 4,000 attendees from over 47 States and 30 Countries from around the world. After eight great years in Orlando, CEO is moving to Daytona Beach, FL in 2018 increasing in size to a 200,000 sq ft venue. This is to accommodate the growth and create a new convention like experience celebrating all things fighting games with the community.
What’s new in 2018?
- 10+ tournaments: CEO 2018 will feature the latest and greatest fighting games out today as supported by the community.
- Finals viewing inside of an up to 9,000 seat arena. Enjoy the best competition one the grandest stage.
- Grandest Stage of them all inside the CEO Ring: CEO 2017 Features a Wrestling ring stage with Top 8 Music Entrances for players to showcase their personality. Winners will receive Gold Championship Title Belts.
- Celebrity Appearances: In 2017, CEO was visited by WWE Superstar Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega from New Japan World Wrestling. You never know who might show up this year.
- Infamous Fighting Game Royal Rumble or special event: Stay tuned for something bigger and better than any previous special event in CEO history.
- Streams: CEO is featured on Twitch every year involving The Capcom Pro Tour, Tekken World Tour, Injustice Pro Series and more.
- Entertaining Commentary: CEO’s tournaments feature curated amateur & professional commentary for all games featuring diverse personalities from all over the world.
- Community Panels: Apply to have
- Dedicated casual setups & BYOC area.
- Jebaileyland arcade with over 60 arcade cabinets featuring games from the past few decades set on free play.
- One of the best and biggest artist alleys in the community.(Applications go live early January)
- Vendors featuring custom controllers, arcade sticks, plushies, merchandise and more
- Community Stick modders and sales.
- Over 50 plus Restaurants and things to do within walking distance of the venue.
- Local Restaurant discounts with your Attendee badge.
Registration Pricing and information will be available on February 1st when registration goes live!
If you have any questions about CEO 2018 please contact us at CEOGaming@gmail.com.