Welcome to the CEOTaku 2017 Registration page, the 3rd annual Anime Fighting Game Tournament in Orlando, FL taking place September 23-24th at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. The 20,000 sq ft Palms Ballroom will be open 24 hours starting 9 pm on Friday September 22nd.
Spectators May Purchase Weekend Event badges here for $40 in Advance to receive CEOTaku Badges with lanyards and have them waiting for you at the event check in table.
Single Day Wristbands for Spectators can be purchased at the door for $25 Saturday or Sunday.
Registration Deadlines for Tournament players:
- Early bird player registration is $40 until Thursday August 6th 11:59pm EST
- Regular player registration is $50 until Sunday September 10th 11:59pm EST
- Last minute player registration is $60 until Sunday September 10th 11:59pm EST
- Registration closes at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday September 17tth 11:59pm EST
- There will be emergency on site registration for tournament players Friday from 5 pm until 9 pm for $70 at the Tournament Admin Desk. If you wait for this option you will not be regionally seeded and placed into available byes if any are available for your tournament games.
There are 16 Tournaments that you can compete in at CEOtaku Officially. The 9 games with the most registered entrants before registration closes will have premier scheduling. Finals will begin as early as Saturday afternoon after a game’s pools are complete. Official Streamers will be announced at a later date. This year we will have a minimum of 3 stream channels.
Final schedule will be posted immediately after CEOtaku Registration ends on September 17th, evening so stay tuned for updates on the official Facebook event page here and on twitter.com/ceogaming.
Registration Form Below, please fill everything out and the games you wish to enter. Your registration is not complete until you checkout through Paypal and receive a PayPal confirmation email.
Please email email@example.com with the Subject CEOtaku 2017 if you have any questions about the event.