CEOtaku 2019 Schedule
Schedule below is subject to change.
Friday, September 27thDay One: Registration and doors open at 4 pm
- 4pm: Jebaileyland & BYOC 24 hour arcade opens for the weekend
- 4pm - 10pm: Registration is open for badge pickup
- 4pm - 7pm: On-site registration
- 4pm - 12am: Community Panels (Schedule)
Saturday, September 28thRegistration opens at 9am
Tournament Pools begin at 10am
- 9am - 9pm: Registration is open for badge pickup (On Site Spectator passes may be purchased here for the weekend)
- 10am: Official Tournaments begin and continue throughout the day. Please see full schedule below once posted as well as check your dashboard through smash.gg/ceotaku2019 once pools are listed
- 10am - 6pm: Dealers Room
- 5:45pm - 6pm Cosplay Competition
- 1pm - 12am: Community Panels (Schedule)
Jebaileyland & Exhibit Hall open 24 hours!
Sunday, September 29thFinals Day
- 9am - 6pm: Registration is open for badge pickup (On Site Spectator passes may be purchased here Sunday)
- 10am - 6pm: Artist Alley Official Hours
- Jebaileyland & Dealers Room closes at 8pm
CEO GAMING Inc.
Community Effort Orlando (CEO) Gaming, INC is an events company specializing in competitive fighting game tournaments, enthusiast outreach, and promotional entertainment rooted in video game products. Since its inception, CEO Gaming’s President and founder, Alex Jebailey, has focused on providing spectacle heavy annual conventions, live entertainment broadcasts, and internationally reliable event consultation. His consistent efforts have helped produce many of the world’s most popular fighting game conventions.