All badges include access to the entire venue for the weekend. Spectators receive the same access but may not enter any official tournaments. Badges include 24 hour access to the ballrooms, cosplay contest, karaoke hall, panels, vendors and artist alley.
Badge Pickup begins Friday September 27th at 4 pm with ballroom open for casual gaming and any yet to be announced exhibitions or team tournaments. Official Tournaments will begin Saturday September 28th at 10 am with pools and finals scheduled accordingly until Sunday evening at 10 pm when CEOtaku 2019 concludes.
Early Bird Registration ($50)
*Available until July 31st, 2018
Normal Registration ($60)
*Available from August 1st until August 31st
Late Registration ($70)
*Available from September 1st until September 20th when online registration closes at 11:59 pm est.
On Site Registration ($100) is considered Emergency Registration and is only available Friday, September 27th from 5 PM to 7 PM. Emergency registrants are placed into bracket byes with NO regional seeding and can only be added before a tournament starts.
$40 2-day badge in advance , $25 1-day single day badge while supplies last Saturday or Sunday. Spectator passes allows you to enjoy CEOtaku 2018 as an attendee but not enter any of our official tournaments. If you are only coming for casuals/check the event out early on Friday, we will have $10 wristbands available at the door only (valid only until midnight Friday). All purchased weekend or spectator badges will include Friday-Sunday access.
To purchase your Spectator badge for the weekend, please click register to proceed,
Please keep in mind that official tournaments will start as early as Saturday September 28th at 10am EST. A final pool schedule will be posted before registration closes in September This is to ensure a smooth and comfortable weekend for all players. Friday doors will open at 4 pm for everyone to check in and get some casuals in before tournaments start as well as play in any exhibition or team tournaments hosted by the community on Friday.
What is CEOtaku?
CEOtaku is the premier anime fighting game tournament dedicated to all games air dashers and more. In 2015 the inaugural event had over 500 passionate attendees that have helped grow this to one of the largest annual tournaments of the year. CEOtaku for the 5th year is hosted inside of 30,000 sq ft of space inside of the Wyndham Orlando Resort featuring 24 hour gaming starting Friday night until Sunday at 10 pm, robust artist alley. cosplay contest based on our featured games characters and more. Returning this year will be a dedicated Karaoke stage for attendees to sing along to their favorite anime pop tunes. New to CEOtaku will be Community Panels with great discussions, contests, and Q&As. We will also be featuring arcade cabinets set on free play and much more to be announced.
Why Should You Attend?
- 17+ Tournaments: CEOtaku Features the latest anime fighting games as well as niche titles that brings in players from all over.
- Community side events, team tournaments and exhibition events hosted throughout the weekend.
- 24 hour gaming from Friday night until Sunday at 10 pm when the event concludes.
- Dedicated Karaoke stage to rock out with your friends at night.
- One of the best artist alleys in the community.
- Vendors featuring custom controllers, arcade sticks, plushies, merchandise and more.
- Community Panels from experts featuring topics on anime, fighting games, manga, Esports, cosplay, and more.
- Venue location is surrounded by many restaurants and things to do within walking distance on International Drive.
- Local Restaurant discounts with your Attendee badge that will be promoted closer to the event.
CEO GAMING Inc.