GENERAL RULES FOR CEOTAKU 2018
CEOtaku Tournament rules follows very closely the Rules set forth by EVO Championship Series Located Here http://evo.shoryuken.com/additional-rules/ and here http://evo.shoryuken.com/tournament-rules/. Please read below for a full understanding of the event as there are additional games being hosted at CEO. If there are any questions about the tournaments rules feel free to reach out to us @CEOGaming.
- All Games will be played on default settings, unless otherwise noted below
- All Tournament Matches are 2/3 Games unless otherwise noted in the games sections below. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals for All games are 3/5!
- All Games are run in Double Elimination style, Larger turnouts will be split up into Pool Play with Double Elimination Rules until a Semifinals such as top 32/16 are whittled down to Top 8 For Finals
- All Macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed, Example- TTT2 Mapping LP+RP to R1
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during a match may force you to forfeit the round(Solely at judge’s discretion if there is a player dispute)
- If you choose Random Select to pick a character and win the match, you must Random Select your character again
- You MUST provide your own controller for the events when competing.
- You must bring your own converters, Cronus and Chronus Max Wireless converters are BANNED.
- If you use a PS3 Dualshock or wireless controller of any kind, be sure to disconnect or desync it after every match, failure to do so will be grounds for DQ if another match is interrupted.
- If you are entered into multiple tournaments that possibly happen at the same time, please notify your pool judges to avoid any DQs
- If you have any issues with the tournament itself or tournament play please find the Tournament Director Alex Jebailey during the event
- Collusion of any kind with your competitors is considered cheating. If the Tournament Director determines that any competitor is colluding to manipulate the results or intentionally underperforming, the collaborating players may be immediately disqualified. This determination is to be made at the sole discretion of the Tournament Director. Anyone disqualified in this manner forfeits all rights to any titles or prizes they might have otherwise earned for that tournament.
CEO GAMING Inc.