CEO 2017 Hotel and Venue Information Page
UPDATE: 5/30. Both the Wyndham Orlando Resort and Hawthorne Suites are sold out. You can still call for availability since some people may cancel reservations but if you are unable to book at either hotel we have created a Link to all of the closest hotels within walking distance of the venue here:
The Wyndham Orlando Resort is located on 8001 International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819. Only 15-20 minutes from the Suggested Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Reserve your CEO 2017 Hotel room at the Wyndham Orlando Resort Here: https://aws.passkey.com/event/15956562/owner/204/home
The Hosting Wyndham Orlando Resort Venue is fully sold out as of May 12th. Please read below for our backup hotel the Hawthorne Suites.
Rooms are $124 plus $10 resort fee per night for up to 4 people including Wifi and Daily parking through the CEO Gaming Group Rate. If you’re having any issues booking online please call them at 877-999-3223 and mention CEO Gaming Convention for the CEO rate.
If the Wyndham Orlando Resort Block is full we have also contracted the Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham Orlando International Drive (7975 Canada Ave, Orlando, FL 32819) hotel right next door for the same rate. You can call them directly and mention “CEO Gaming Overflow Block” to book a room at (407) 345-0117.
- Now on Property attendees have access to Starbucks, UPS Store, WaWa Gas Station and Convenience Store, BJ’s Brewery, Red Robin, Cold Stone Creamery, LongHorn Steakhouse and Chuy’s Mexican Food.
- Next to the Grand Ballroom is a new restaurant: Cooper’s Hawk Upscale Winery and Restaurant (Their pretzel bread is seriously amazing).
- 420 ft Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel and Idrive Live entertainment complex is just a few short minutes away
- The World’s Biggest McDonalds
- Mango’s, a 55,000 sq ft Latin Infused Entertainment Complex is now open across the street from CEO
- For a list of over 50 restaurants near CEO please visit here: http://www.internationaldriveorlando.com/things-to-do/orlando-dining/
Transportation tips for out of town attendees.
-Unfortunately UBER and LYFT are NOT allowed to pick up FROM the airport however you can take them when heading back to the airport. (If this changes before CEO 2016 we will let you know).
– Closer to the event we will provide a direct link to the CEO Event page where attendees can post their arrival information to share a cab ride to the venue
Mears Shuttle has One-Way (around $21.00) and Round Trip (around $33.00) tickets you can book through here in advance to get to the Wyndham Orlando Resort from the MCO Airport: https://shuttles.mearstransportation.com/.