CEO 2018 Side Events
You need at least a 3 day Spectator Badge to enter any of the side tournaments. Schedule subject to change with notice.
Friday, June 29th
- 2:30PM Puyo Puyo Tetris Organizer: Ian Bishop – @admiralfunk
- 4PM Def Jam: Fight for NY Organizer: Christopher Princler / Stephen Conklin – @mundycindy / @STVGsteve
- 5PM Them’s Fightin’ Herds Organizer: Christopher Petrosky – @NekoCrispy
- 6PM Custom Robo Battle Revolution Organizer: Zachary Shea – @xXZach777Xx
Saturday, June 30th
- 1PM WWE 2K18 Organizer: Steve Mesa – @SteveMesa
- 4PM Shaq Fu Organizer: John Hurst – @JohannHat
- 6PM Virtual Fighter 5: Final Showdown Organizer: Darin Pannell / Loukas Kamelaris – @wysneo
- 8PM BlazBlue Central Fiction Organizer: Elvis Mack – @Bloo4LYFE
- 9PM Rivals of Aether 2v2 Organizer: Brandon Garbett – @brandon_garbett
- 10PM Mario Tennis Aces Organizer: Ian Bishop – @admiralfunk
Sunday, July 1st
- 11AM BlazBlue Central Fiction (Top 4) Organizer: Elvis Mack – @Bloo4LYFE
- 12PM Rivals of Aether 1v1 Organizer: Brandon Garbett – @brandon_garbett
- 12:30PM BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Organizer: Elvis Mack – @Bloo4LYFE
- 1PM Ultra Street Fighter 4 Organizer: Ivan Noltenius / Ryan Mejia / Stephen Conklin – @OmegaTomHanksFL / @ConvictedofFun / @STVGsteve
These tournaments are not officially run by CEO Gaming and the event takes no ownership or responsibility for the quality of your experience competing in these or other Community Run Side Tournaments. All Community Run Side Tournaments are operated by their listed organizers. If you have any questions related to these tournaments you will need to contact them.
CEO GAMING Inc.