Plan Your CEO Trip
Follow this guide to get all the information you need before attending a CEO event
CHOOSE YOUR BADGE
Whether you want to a chance to face off against competition from all over the world or would rather enjoy from the sidelines, CEO is an immersive gaming experience for fans of fighting/dancing games of all types.
- Competitor pass: Gives you full access to the main venue for all three days where the main games are played, featuring multiple stages, artist alley, and vendors. Enjoy the 24 hour Jebaileyland featuring arcade cabinets of all kinds and side events. Partake in one of our many panels catered to fighting game players and fans. This pass also grants you general admission seating in the arena for Sunday Finals. This is the only pass that allows players to enter main games as well. Register now as this pass is only available online and the price will increase as time passes.
- 3 day spectator pass: Gives you full access to the main venue for all three days where the main games are played, featuring multiple stages, artist alley, and vendors. Enjoy the 24 hour Jebaileyland featuring arcade cabinets of all kinds and side events. Partake in one of our many panels catered to fighting game players and fans. This pass also grants you general admission seating in the arena for Sunday Finals.
- Single day pass (Friday): Gives you full access, for Friday only, to the main venue where the main games are played, featuring multiple stages, artist alley, and vendors. Enjoy Jebaileyland featuring arcade cabinets of all kinds and side events.
- Single day pass (Saturday): Gives you full access, for Saturday only, to the main venue where the main games are played, featuring multiple stages, artist alley, and vendors. Enjoy Jebaileyland featuring arcade cabinets of all kinds and side events.
- Single day pass (Sunday): Gives you full access, for Sunday only, to the main venue where the main games are played, featuring multiple stages, artist alley, and vendors. Enjoy Jebaileyland featuring arcade cabinets of all kinds and side events. This pass also grants you general admission seating in the arena for Sunday Finals.
- Premium Ringside seats: Add this pass to your competitor, 3 day spectator, or Sunday single day pass to get the best seats in the arena for Sunday Finals.
PICKING UP YOUR BADGE
Part of the fun is arriving at the venue and being greeted by the CEO Staff. You’ll simply need a Photo ID, Print out of your receipt or show your registration through your phone. If you pre-ordered any Apparel such as the T-Shirt or Hoodie, it will be ready for you when you pick up your badge!
- You’ll need your badge to enter the exhibit hall or arena throuhghout the weekend so be sure to
PLAN YOUR LODGING
- Where to stay: The Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort is the official hotel of CEO 2019. It is currently sold out for 2019 but there are other discounted hotels available still CEO. Visit http://ceogaming.org/ceo/destination/ to book your room online or contact any of the listed hotels to see what may still be available!
- Flights: The closest airports to CEO 2019 are DAB (Daytona Beach Airport, 10 minutes from venue) and MCO (Orlando International Airport, 70 minutes from venue). CEO is proud to partner with Conference Direct and American Airlines to offer a discount to those flying in for CEO. Visit http://ceogaming.org/ceo/destination/ for discount code and details.
- Shuttle Service: We will be partnering with a local shuttle service to help streamline your trip from MCO to the venue. More details coming soon!
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Main Venue: This is where the players will be competing on Friday and Saturday in the official main games of the event. Grab a seat in front of one of the multiple stages featuring intense competition from some of the best fighting game players in the world. Our artist alley highlights some of the most talented and creative people in our community where you can browse and shop for art of all types including perler art, stickers, buttons, shirts and more highlighting fighting games. Stop by one of our sponsor booths and pick up merchandise and try out some of the newest games yet to be released. The concessions stand offers meals, snacks, and drinks to help you refuel during the day. The main venue will remain open Sunday for casual matches and continued access to our artists and vendors.
- Jebaileyland: Visit our 24 hour center featuring our largest arcade room yet, compete or spectate one of our many side events, and bring your own console to play games with other attendees! Jebaileyland will be open from 10am on Friday all the way until 10pm on Sunday!
- Panels: We will be featuring multiple panels throughout the weekend in our panel room where you can listen and interact with some of the biggest personalities in the fighting game industry.
- Arena: Sunday is championship day and we will be featuring the top 8 finalist for our biggest games in the infamous CEO wrestling ring at the 9,000 seat capacity Ocean Center Arena! Check out exciting matches and the music entrances of our best players and see who takes home the CEO Championship belt! Get even closer to the action and reserve one of our premium ringside seats!
Daytona Beach is a city on Florida’s Atlantic coast. The beach has hard-packed sand where driving is permitted in designated areas. Near the boardwalk’s rides and arcades, Daytona Beach Bandshell stages free summer concerts. Steps from the beach, DaytonaLagoon water park offers go-karts, laser tag and waterslides.
- Daytona Lagoon. Family-friendly water park with go-karts, mini-golf, an arcade, laser tag & a climbing wall.
- Daytona Boardwalk Amusements. The Daytona Beach Boardwalk, also known as the Daytona Beach Broadwalk, built in 1938, is a structure located on the beach in Daytona Beach, Florida at the east end of Main Street, east of Ocean Avenue.
- Enjoy the local cuisine. Tired of convention food? There are many restaurants within walking distance of the venue. Be sure to check them out!
- THE BEACH. “23 miles of white-sand beaches are open to pedestrians 24/7 with free access! Cars are permitted in designated areas of the beach from sunrise to sunset, tidal conditions permitting. Travelers with disabilities find our beaches highly accessible, too.” Find out more about Daytona Beach.
- Find out more about Daytona’s Premier Entertainment Hub!
- Check the Schedule. Know when you need to play or check when the Jepodcast Panel takes place.
- DON’T MISS YOUR POOL TIME. Check which pool you are in at Smash.gg/ceo2019. The staff cannot change your pools day of if you accidentally miss it and there will be no refunds. Pools will be released a week before the event.
- Stay hydrate. Florida is hot. Make sure to drink plenty of water!
- Don’t forget to eat. It is important to eat. If you do not like the convention food there are plenty of local restaurants to choose from.
- Ask a volunteer for help. Do not be afraid to ask someone for help. We are here to help you have a great time!
- Check out Jebaileyland. Jebaileyland will have fun rhythm games and retro arcade games for free. There will also be many different side tournaments taking place throughout the weekend. Get away from the competitive atmosphere and step into the wonder that is Jebaileyland brought to you by Red Bull.
CEO GAMING Inc.