Welcome back to CEO 2019 at the Ocean Center in Daytona!
Thank you so much to each and every one of you who has supported CEO over the past decade. TEN YEARS STRONG couldn’t be where we are today without all of you. Your passion for amazing fighting game events is the single most important factor in what we do. As we move forward to our greatest event yet, please check out both the schedule and location for any games you’ve entered.Please read everything below to make the most of this historic weekend involving Fighting Games and Live Wrestling all under one roof.
Alex Jebailey and the CEO Staff
CEO 2019 Soundtrack
- CEO has partnered with many talented musicians to bring you it’s own soundtrack for 2019.
- Click here to pre-order the digital album.
- Click on the images below to start listening now!
- We will have a badge pickup line for registered players and spectators in the main entrance all weekend.
- Please pick up your badge AT LEAST one hour before your scheduled start time if you are competing.This means if you do not have any tournament pools on Friday, you may still come in Saturday morning to check in and pick up your badges at least an hour before your tournament start time.
- Please bring a photo ID or a printout/picture of your PayPal receipt to collect your badge.
Badge Pickup Hours:
- Thursday: 4 pm until 10 pm
- Friday: 9 am until 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am until 9 pm
- Sunday: 9 am until 6 pm
Can I still buy a Spectator Badge or Day Passes?
- We will still be selling On-Site Spectators badges at $55 for the weekend, or you may purchase Single Day badge for Friday/Saturday/Sunday to check out the event for $25 at the Registration Office. Children under 12 and under are free with an accompanying adult.
- We accept cash and credit card at the Spectator Registration line.
- PLEASE keep your badges or wristbands visible at all times or you will not be allowed into any of the ballrooms.
- If you registered to compete at CEO, here is a link to all of pools on Smash.gg. CEO 2019 Player pools and information. Smash.gg/ceo2019 will have your pool placement and times you are expected to get to your pool station which will have signs denoting them inside the main hall. PLEASE NOTE pools and brackets are now Final! Best of luck to all competitors this weekend.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled pool start time and check in with the CEO staff member holding a clipboard with a bracket. If you have any questions, they are there to help!
- We have all of the event and stream schedules listed here: CEO 2019 Schedule and Venue Map Please be aware of your pool times so that you are not late or you will be Disqualified. Also, we’ve spread out the tournament stations all throughout the Ocean Center so be sure to check out the venue map so you know where to go!
IMPORTANT COMPETITOR INFO
- There is no on site registration this year for competitors. I’d like to thank everyone for registering for your help in us preparing for the weekend ahead.
- Many questions about rulesets, prize payouts, or general tournament etiquette can be found on the CEO 2019 Rules Page.
- CEO 2019 is a bring-your-own-controller (BYOC) event. Controllers or arcade sticks will not be provided for attendees.
- A huge thank you to Astro Gaming, who is providing ALL tournament stations with Astro mixamps to assist players in hearing game audio during tournament matches! You can bring your own 3.5 mm headset to plug right in and hear the games they were intended. If you happen to forget a headset, you can rent one from the Astro booth located inside the main hall with your photo ID and use it during your tournament pools.
Shuttle Service between MCO Airport and Hilton Daytona Beach:
- CEO Gaming has teamed up with Hello Florida Transportation to offer Buses to take you from Orlando International Airport (MCO) on Thursday, June 27th as well as take attendees back on Monday, July 1st to the airport. This shuttle will drop off at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel. Please see the attached directions for how to find the buses when you arrive at MCO. The ride each way is about 90 minutes.
- You must purchase a ticket, online, in advance by Wednesday morning, June 26th, as we will be handing the bus staff a list of names for check-in.
- When selecting the shuttle time, please give yourself at least 30-45 minutes from landing to collect your bags to make it to the shuttle. There is a limit of 50 passengers per bus, once a bus is full, you’ll need to choose a later time for pickup.
- Click here for more information.
Thank you to our awesome Partners, Vendors and Artists!
Our team would never be able to fully realize and improve CEO without the help of our sponsors, so be sure to show them your support both at their booths and online.
Big thanks to Samsung Simple Mobile for their CEO Gaming title sponsorship this year. Be sure to stop by the Samsung Simple Mobile booth this weekend to recharge your mobile devices at one of their recharge stations and get some games in on one of their free play setups! They are here to support the gaming community, and we truly appreciate their involvement.
What else is there to do besides the tournaments?
- This year the Artist Alley is bigger than ever with over 25 artists in the foyers selling and creating custom art for you to take home. Visit here for all of our featured artists this year: https://ceogaming.org/ceoartistalley
- Check out the 24 hour Jebaileyland arcade and casuals room area brought to you by Red Bull. Details on what’s in side this year here: List of Arcade Cabinets at CEO 2019. Also whenever our tournament stations are not in use they’ll be open for casual play.
- Community panels are one of the newest additions to CEO. Come listen and learn from some of the most creative and passionate fighting game members and their love of community and gaming.
- If your competitive fire is still burning, check out one of our many side events being hosted in Jebaileyland!
AEW Fyter Fest
- CEO will be the home to AEW’s Fyter Fest, featuring the best wrestlers in the world. Our very own Alex Jebailey will take on Michael Nakazawa in a hardcore match! To find out more, and to buy tickets to the show and our meet and greets, click here!
- If you’re unable to make the show, but still want to watch click here to find out how!
CEO Official merchandise at the Gaming Generations Booth!
This year all of our official CEO merchandise will be on sale at the Gaming Generations booth in the Main Exhibit Hall throughout the weekend. Be sure to stop by!
Check out CEO TV!
- If you are unable to attend, check out CEOGaming.org/tv with your friends; it has all of our streams on one page for everyone at home to enjoy the action from home on Twitch!
Join our Discord:
Our Discord Channel is the place to be for quick access to updated information and live updates throughout the event. Other features include a Lost and Found channel, an Ask the CEO Staff channel, and more. While staff may be unable to respond right away, they will be checking it periodically.
JEBAILEY’S TIPS AND TRICKS
- We have hired security throughout the weekend to keep an eye on things and provide comfort to attendees. Please don’t hesitate to report anything suspicious to hotel and CEO staff.
- Ask a volunteer for help. Do not be afraid to ask someone for help. We are here to help you have a great time!
- Please be respectful of staff and other attendees.
- NO outside food or drinks are allowed. We will be offering a variety of choices for food and beverage inside the venue. One bottle of water will be allowed per attendee.
- No smoking or vaping inside the venue.
- Stay hydrated. Florida is hot. Make sure to drink plenty of water!
- And as always: It’s Florida, remember to shower and be hygienic, we want everyone feeling comfortable. If you sweat through all your clothes, feel free to buy more CEO T-Shirts to get you through the weekend.
The staff and I really look forward to providing an awesome experience for you all. Feel free to share your weekend’s memories and pictures using the hashtag #CEO2019 throughout social media. If you have any other questions about the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO is all thanks to you: the fighting game fans and community.