Registration for CEO 2017 on June 16-18 in Orlando, FL is now OPEN!
CEO 2017 Takes place at the Wyndham Orlando Resort. For more information on the venue and to book your own room please visit www.ceogaming.org/ceo/ceohotel
What are the CEO Fighting Game Championships?
CEO 2017 is a 3-day Fighting Game Community Convention & tournament series held annually in June. With ever increasing attendance every year, CEO has become one of the most attended fighting game events in the world. In 2016 we had nearly 5,000 attendees from over 47 US States and 27 Countries from around the world. This year space is limited so be sure to register early before the event sells out.
Why should you attend?
- 11 Official tournaments: CEO 2017 Features 11 of the biggest and brightest community games today. CEO receives some of the best Developer support yearly so stay tuned for major announcements.
- Grandest Stage of them all inside the CEO Ring: CEO 2017 Features a Wrestling ring stage with Top 8 Music Entrances for players to showcase their personality. Winners will receive Gold Championship Title Belts.
- Celebrity Appearances: In 2016, CEO was visited by WWE Superstar Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega from New Japan World Wrestling. You never know who might show up this year.
- Infamous Street Fighter Royal Rumble: Enjoy our 30 man Friday Night Exhibition featuring some of the community’s most entertaining personalities.
- Streams: CEO is featured on Twitch every year involving The Capcom Pro Tour and more.
- Entertaining Commentary: CEO’s tournaments feature curated amateur & professional commentary for all games.
- Dedicated casual setups & BYOC area.
- Jebaileyland arcade with all of your favorite fighting game cabinets and more.
- One of the best and biggest artist alleys in the community.
- Vendors featuring custom controllers, arcade sticks, plushies, merchandise and more
- Community Stick modders and sales.
- Over 50 plus Restaurants and things to do within walking distance of the venue.
- Local Restaurant discounts with your Attendee badge.
The registration fee, also called the venue fee, is a one-time cost that every player must pay when entering any number of tournaments or coming to play games casually in the bring-your-own-console area. Entering one tournament, or five, still only costs you the venue fee one time. The venue fee goes toward paying for the event hall, production, badges, staff, equipment and other costs, while the tournament fees themselves go 100% directly into the prize pool for each game. You must be at least 13 years of age to compete in any official tournaments.
All badges include access to the entire venue for the weekend. Spectators receive the same access but may not enter any official tournaments.
Please keep in mind that official tournaments may start as early as Friday June 16th at 10am EST. A final pool schedule will be posted after Registration closes June 4th.
Early Bird Registration ($50) From February 3rd until March 12th
Registration for players ($60) will be available from March 13th until May 21st.
Late Registration ($70) will be available from May 22nd until Registration closes at 11:50pm est June 4th.
No more player registrations will be accepted after Sunday June 4th so that we can prepare pools/brackets for the event.
CEO 2017 will NOT have any on site late registration for competitors. You MUST register online before by 11:59pm edt June 4th to compete in any official CEO 2016 Tournaments.
Spectator Badges (Limited to 500) can be purchased for $45 in advance for the weekend. (Spectator badges can be selected on the same registration form below, please fill in the first page of information then select Spectator on the 2nd page and continue registration.)
We will have single day wristbands for sale at $25 per day or $50 for a 3 day weekend badge while supplies last during CEO 2017. After registration closes, spectator passes may still be available during the event if we have not sold out of our 500 pre event tickets.
This year we are offering customized badges with your name on it that you may either have shipped to your home (Only valid for US residents) or picked up in a separate faster line at the venue when you arrive. You may select this during the registration process. Deadline to purchase customized badges is May 1st.
All registered Players and pre-paid Spectators can pick up their badges anytime over the weekend Starting Thursday(6/16) from 5-9 PM, Or Starting Friday(6/17) at 8 AM at the registration office. Be sure to arrive at least an an hour to pick up your badge before your tournament day and start time once pool schedules are announced.
If you have any questions about CEO 2017 please contact us at CEOGaming@gmail.com.
Please Register using the form below or you may visit www.smash.gg/ceo2017 directly which will list your player information after registration closes for brackets, placement and more.