CEOTaku 2017 takes place on September 23-24th at the amazing Wyndham Orlando Resort. We have a special rate of $110 per night for up to 4 people during CEOtaku week. The Wyndham is located less than 20 minutes away from the Orlando International Airport (MCO). We suggest using sites such as Hipmunk.com or Kayak.com to book your flights if you are traveling from out of town.
Click the picture below to book your CEOTaku hotel room and select attendee for your $110 discounted rate:
Transportation tips for out of town attendees.
-Unfortunately UBER and LYFT are NOT allowed to pick up FROM the airport however you can take them when heading back to the airport. (If this changes before CEO 2016 we will let you know).
– Closer to the event we will provide a direct link to the CEO Event page where attendees can post their arrival information to share a cab ride to the venue
Mears Shuttle has One-Way (around $21.00) and Round Trip (around $33.00) tickets you can book through here in advance to get to the Wyndham Orlando Resort from the MCO Airport: https://shuttles.mearstransportation.com/.
- Now on Property attendees have access to Starbucks, UPS Store, WaWa Gas Station and Convenience Store, BJ’s Brewery, Red Robin, Cold Stone Creamery, LongHorn Steakhouse and Chuy’s Mexican Food.
- Next to the Grand Ballroom is a new restaurant: Cooper’s Hawk Upscale Winery and Restaurant (Their pretzel bread is seriously amazing).
- 420 ft Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel and Idrive Live entertainment complex is just a few short minutes away
- The World’s Biggest McDonalds
- Mango’s, a 55,000 sq ft Latin Infused Entertainment Complex is now open across the street from CEO
- For a list of over 50 restaurants near CEO please visit here: http://www.internationaldriveorlando.com/things-to-do/orlando-dining/