CEOTaku 2018 takes place on September 21-23 (Official tournaments will begin Saturday the 22nd at 10 am) at the amazing Wyndham Orlando Resort. We have a special rate of $124 per night for up to 4 people including the resort fee during CEOtaku week. The Wyndham is located less than 20 minutes away from the Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Click the picture below to book your CEOTaku hotel room and select attendee for your $124 discounted rate:
Transportation tips for out of town attendees.
— Uber and Lyft can now pick up from the MCO airport
– Closer to the event we will provide a direct link to the CEO Event page where attendees can post their arrival information to share a cab ride to the venue
Mears Shuttle has One-Way (around $21.00) and Round Trip (around $33.00) tickets you can book through here in advance to get to the Wyndham Orlando Resort from the MCO Airport: https://shuttles.mearstransportation.com/.
- Now on Property attendees have access to Starbucks, UPS Store, WaWa Gas Station and Convenience Store, BJ’s Brewery, Red Robin, Cold Stone Creamery, LongHorn Steakhouse and Chuy’s Mexican Food.
- Next to the Grand Ballroom is a new restaurant: Cooper’s Hawk Upscale Winery and Restaurant (Their pretzel bread is seriously amazing).
- 420 ft Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel and Idrive Live entertainment complex is just a few short minutes away
- The World’s Biggest McDonalds
- Mango’s, a 55,000 sq ft Latin Infused Entertainment Complex is now open across the street from CEO
- For a list of over 50 restaurants near CEO please visit here: http://www.internationaldriveorlando.com/things-to-do/orlando-dining/