Click here for more info
Selling large prints, charms, and body pillows of your waifu (probably).
Spittfire Art is a local artist providing posters and prints of the ladies of fighting games! Other items like pins, wall scrolls, and on the spot sketch commissions are also available.
Shooting Star Dreamer will provide convention attendees with anime and video game accessories such as bracelets and necklaces, at a reasonable price. Please visit our home website for anime-related blog posts and news!
Subhuman Hours is a team of digital painters offering a variety of anime prints, body pillows, commissions, along with other goodies.
Quality prints, stickers, acrylic charms and buttons! Various game and anime illustrations along with live commissions.
Patrick Towers will have signed digital art prints and full-color die cut vinyl stickers available for purchase at the show, and in addition will be doing live digital drawing throughout the show.
Plush artist who will be selling high quality one-of-a-kind plushies, as well has other small accessories!
Spewing Mews creates a variety of video game and anime related merchandise including pinup-style prints, stickers, decals, charms, buttons, and even custom commissions!
I sell Fanart Badges, Buttons, Bookmarks, Keychains, Prints, and Stickers.
Local illustration artist who enjoys creating both fanart and original work. Selling art prints, pin back buttons and acrylic charms.
We are in the business of providing amazing decals, clothing, small decals that can be used on your cars, electronics, and even your fight sticks.
Click here for more info
I’m a game-loving artist that paints digitally. I will be selling prints, charms, and buttons!
We sell hand printed t-shirts, bags, and beanies that we design ourselves and also print ourselves. We also hand make drawstring bags, nerdy pocket T’s, and pillows that we screen print our designs on as well.
CEOtaku Artist Alley is now Full!
CEOtaku 2016 Artist Alley Applications full! Thank you to all that applied.
CEOtaku 2016 Artist Alley Registration Deadline to apply is September 15th or until all 16 Tables are sold. There is a lot of demand for table space this year so not everyone will be accepted. We will let everyone know if they are accepted or not by September 1st and again on September 15th after applications are closed. Payment is due by September 20th if you are accepted.
Dear talented artists, This is your chance for your art and creations to be seen and purchased by fellow fans with tons of traffic throughout the weekend. Please take note of the following rules for the artist alley at this event:
- CEOtaku 2016 Takes place at the Wyndham Orlando Resort on October 1st-2nd(Saturday/Sunday).
- Six foot tables are designed for one to two artists representing a single group only. Only TWO chairs per table.
- Artist Alley will be officially open each day from 10 Am until 6 pm on Saturday/Sunday but artists are welcome to continue selling until the ballroom closes around 10 pm each night. CEOtaku takes place all inside of the Main Palms Ballroom so you can leave your tables overnight Saturday per your discretion.
- It is Recommended that your items be catered to anything Anime fighting games for this event.
- Artist alley is designed for creators wishing to sell personally made items such as jewelry, hand made craft items, beadsprites, plushies and non commercialized items, etc.
- You are not allowed to sell T-shirts(exceptions can be made for custom shirts that represent your brand), commercially purchased toys or food.
- One table per artist/entity limit. No exceptions will be made to this rule.
- Two spectator badges are included with each table to be used by the artists. If you wish to compete in any tournaments you must register like everyone else.
- Cost of an Artist Alley Space is $150 for the entire weekend which again includes two free spectator badges and a 6 ft table which will be promoted before the event for early commissions on this page.
- Space is sold on a first come first serve basis. Tables will not be held without payment in full via paypal or personal check after the application deadline is over.
- Once all applicants are accepted and approved you will be promoted throughout CEOgaming social media to promote your social media outlets.
If you are interested in having a table in the CEOtaku 2016 or have any questions please email email@example.com with the subject CEOtaku 2016 Artist Alley Submission and the following information:
-Full Name and Name of your Company
-Website(If you have One)
-Social Media Links such as Facebook Fan page or Twitter account (Please let us know which link you’d like listed on this page as we can only fit one)
-Small description of what you sell in parapraph form to promote your table that will be listed on this page
-Previous Events you have worked with (optional)
–Please attach a 960×960 png or jpg Photo of some of your art or a promotional photo with your work to promote if accepted to post on this page
Examples of the Promotional Page can be seen here on www.ceogaming.org/ceo2016artistalley
-For Main Ballroom Vendor booths and other Sponsorship inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject CEOGaming Partnerships.
The CEO Gaming staff would like to thank you in advance for your participation. We wish you a very successful show and look forward to seeing you.