Registration for CEO 2018 on June 29 – July 1 in Daytona Beach, FL will be open on February 1st.
CEO 2018 Takes place at the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach,FL. For more information on the venue and to book your room at the official CEO 2018 Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort please visit www.ceogaming.org/ceohotel
What are the CEO Fighting Game Championships?
CEO 2018 is a 3-day Fighting Game Community Convention & tournament series held annually in June. With ever increasing attendance every year, CEO has become one of the most attended fighting game events in the world. In 2017 we had over 4,000 attendees from over 47 US States and 27 Countries from around the world.
Why should you attend?
- Official tournaments: CEO 2017 Features some of thee biggest and brightest community games today. CEO receives some of the best Developer support yearly so stay tuned for major announcements.
- More side tournaments than ever. Stay tuned for more info on how you can bring your favorite game to CEO.
- Grandest Stage of them all inside the CEO Ring: CEO 2018 Features a Wrestling ring stage with Top 8 Music Entrances for players to showcase their personality. Winners will receive Gold Championship Title Belts.
- Celebrity Appearances: In 2016/2017, CEO was visited by WWE Superstar Xavier Woods and Kenny Omega from New Japan World Wrestling. You never know who might show up at a CEO event.
- Infamous player Royal Rumble: Enjoy our 30 man Friday Night Exhibition featuring some of the community’s most entertaining personalities. Special events for 2018 TBD
- Streams: CEO is featured on Twitch every year involving The Capcom Pro Tour, Injustice Pro Series, Tekken World Tour and more.
- Entertaining Commentary: CEO’s tournaments feature curated amateur & professional commentary for all games.
- Dedicated casual setups & BYOC area.
- Jebaileyland arcade with all of your favorite fighting game cabinets and more.
- One of the best and biggest artist alleys in the community.
- Vendors featuring custom controllers, arcade sticks, plushies, merchandise and more
- Community Stick modders and sales.
- Many Restaurants and things to do within walking distance of the venue.
- Local Restaurant discounts with your Attendee badge.
New to 2018!
- The Ocean Center in Daytona Beach features a 9,000 plus seating Arena next to the 95,000 sq ft Exhibit Hall where CEO 2018 takes place. CEO 2018 is over 7 times the size of previous CEO events.
- The Official Hilton Daytona Beach is one of the biggest and best resorts right on the Ocean. It is directly across the street from the Ocean Center where CEO will take place.
- Community Panels. Now with bigger space we will be adding Panels submitted by community members featuring content centered around the fighting game community. Applications go live by January
- Special events centered around Daytona Beach that will be announced in the coming months
The registration fee, also called the venue fee, is a one-time cost that every player must pay when entering any number of tournaments or coming to play games casually in the bring-your-own-console area. Entering one tournament, or five, still only costs you the venue fee one time. The venue fee goes toward paying for the event hall, production, badges, staff, equipment and other costs, while the tournament fees themselves go 100% directly into the prize pool for each game. You must be at least 13 years of age to compete in any official tournaments.
All badges include access to the entire venue for the weekend. Spectators receive the same access but may not enter any official tournaments.
Pricing and ticket options including Arena seating will be announced soon
Please keep in mind that official tournaments may start as early as Friday June 29th at 10am EST. A final pool schedule will be posted before registration closes in June This is to ensure a smooth and comfortable weekend for all players. Again tournaments may start as early as Friday at 10 am so please plan your trip accordingly.
All registered Players and pre-paid Spectators can pick up their badges anytime over the weekend Starting Thursday(6/28) times TBD, Or Starting Friday(6/17) at 8 AM at the registration office. Be sure to arrive at least an an hour to pick up your badge before your tournament day and start time once pool schedules are announced.
If you have any questions about CEO 2018 please contact us at CEOGaming@gmail.com.
Registration form will be shown below on February 1st, 2018 when it goes live.