Thank you for your interest in participating in CEO 2018’s community panels. This upcoming CEO will give the FGC a bigger opportunity to share their passion and knowledge with fans and peers alike. We are looking for those within the community to cover FGC-related topics that include but are not limited to:
– Online Streaming, including getting started, equipment, building an audience, etc.
– Starting tournaments and other FGC events
– Discussions that cover the history, art, and design of fighting games
– Growing a local or regional fighting game community
– Preparing for tournaments
– Workshops on how to build arcade cabinets, customizing arcade sticks, game development etc.
– Game shows and contests (that are not video game tournaments)
You must fill out this application by March 16th, 2018 in order to be considered a CEO Daytona 2018 panelist. You will be notified no later than March 30th, 2018 if your panel application has been accepted.
All panels can be recorded per panelist request and will be uploaded to the CEOGaming Youtube channel. Panelists will also receive a copy of their panel for their own use however they see fit.
You and your co-panelist will be awarded up to two weekend passes to CEO Daytona 2018 that will allow you event access, but any competitors will need to pay for their tournament entry fees per game once given an event badge. CEO does not provide flight or hotel accommodations for panelists.