CEO 2018 Artist Alley Applications are now closed! Accepted artists will be notified by end of day March 21st whether or not you have been accepted.
CEO will have a limited availability Artist Alley (Up to 25 Artist alley tables will be accepted). Artist Alley registration will be open from January 8th, 2018 to March 16th, 2018. Tables are available inside CEO’s massive venue space at the Ocean Center in Daytona, FL. It is CEO’s hope to build a varied Artist Alley with many art styles and mediums represented. As such not all applications can be accepted.
Artist Alley Details & Limitations:
- Application deadline is March 16th, 2018. Once closed CEO staff will select artists based on products pertaining to Fighting Game related apparel, unique offerings and other factors.
- Artists will be notified after the selection process on March 30th via email from email@example.com if you have been accepted so you can properly prepare for your trip.
- Table location will be allocated by staff before the event through an artist alley layout map provided to artists.
- Six foot table spaces with power strip are available. Depth of individual artist spaces may vary based on room placement.
- Internet connectivity will be provided for Artist Alley artisans via wifi.
- Each table is reserved for 1 artist and may only represent that artist plus one assistant/helper.
- Each accepted Artist will also receive one free exhibitor badge plus TWO free spectator badges for the weekend to use for their helpers or a friend.
- Artist Alley opportunities are for individual creators wishing to sell personally made items.
- Sales Limitations:
- Items for sale cannot be commercially produced (Digital prints of your art, comics or zines you may have worked on, and short run toys you designed are allowed).
- Items for sale cannot be purchased from a 3rd party producer.
- Items for sale cannot include food or consumables.
- Textile items cannot be mass produced apparel, machined plush, or toys. Do not bootleg.
- Sexually explicit items for sale must be bagged and/or properly censored. Your table will be removed and you will not be refunded if you fail to comply with this limitation.
- Metalworks that fall into the weaponry category are not permitted (Small form jewelry is acceptable).
- Sales Limitations:
- Each confirmed artist will be promoted on ceogaming.org/ceoartistalley in early April.
- Each confirmed artist may decorate their table space with banners, staging, or other self-supporting build-outs.
- Each confirmed artist will also have access to the staff snack room.
- Each confirmed artist will be featured in Artist Alley appreciation posts on twitter.com/ceogaming
- Setup begins on Thursday June 28th all day, booths will be required to be completely setup by 10 am Friday Morning. Artist alley hours and closing information will be posted closer to the event
Artist Alley tables at CEO have a $250 fee which can be paid by PayPal, cash or check. The CEO Gaming team is excited to help you showcase your art to the world.
We wish you a successful show and look forward to seeing your creations!
Please apply using the form below. If the form does not work or you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CEO 2018 Artist Alley”.
Application for Artist Alley table space at CEO 2018 in Daytona, Beach, FL are now open below!