CEO 2017 Hotel and Venue Information Page
The Wyndham Orlando Resort is located on 8001 International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819. Only 15-20 minutes from the Suggested Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Reserve your CEO 2017 Hotel room at the Wyndham Orlando Resort Here: https://aws.passkey.com/event/15956562/owner/204/home
The Wyndham is currently 80% Full! Be sure to book now.
Rooms are $124 plus $10 resort fee per night for up to 4 people including Wifi and Daily parking through the CEO Gaming Group Rate. If you’re having any issues booking online please call them at 877-999-3223 and mention CEO Gaming Convention for the CEO rate.
If the Wyndham Orlando Resort Block is full we have also contracted the Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham Orlando International Drive (7975 Canada Ave, Orlando, FL 32819) hotel right next door for the same rate. You can call them directly and mention “CEO Gaming Overflow Block” to book a room at (407) 345-0117.
- Now on Property attendees have access to Starbucks, UPS Store, WaWa Gas Station and Convenience Store, BJ’s Brewery, Red Robin, Cold Stone Creamery, LongHorn Steakhouse and Chuy’s Mexican Food.
- Next to the Grand Ballroom is a new restaurant: Cooper’s Hawk Upscale Winery and Restaurant (Their pretzel bread is seriously amazing).
- 420 ft Orlando Eye Ferris Wheel and Idrive Live entertainment complex is just a few short minutes away
- The World’s Biggest McDonalds was torn down end of 2015 but is reopening in an even bigger building February 2016
- Mango’s, a 55,000 sq ft Latin Infused Entertainment Complex is now open across the street from CEO
- For a list of over 50 restaurants near CEO please visit here: http://www.internationaldriveorlando.com/things-to-do/orlando-dining/
Transportation tips for out of town attendees.
-Unfortunately UBER and LYFT are NOT allowed to pick up FROM the airport however you can take them when heading back to the airport. (If this changes before CEO 2016 we will let you know).
– Closer to the event we will provide a direct link to the CEO Event page where attendees can post their arrival information to share a cab ride to the venue
-If you’d like a much cheaper route here are instructions on how to take the bus to CEO for $2 but it requires about an hour of transit time and drops you off right next to the venue:
Public transportation is provided from Orlando International Airport to the Wyndham Resort at a very low cost, an alternative if you do not wish to pay for a taxi. Located on Level 1 in Terminal A, Follow the signs for public transportation and use Lynx Bus #42. This bus will drop you off directly across the street from the venue, located on the intersection of International Drive and Sand Lake Road. Landmarks include a HUGE McDonalds, Perkins and, of course, Popeyes. The cost is $2 and travel time is approx. 60 minutes. This bus will run every 30 minutes from Thursday to Saturday, and every 60 minutes on Sunday. For specific times please go to http://www.golynx.com/…/LYNX-Schedule-Book_Final_update-042… , pages 91-94.
If you have any questions about the venue you may reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on www.twitter.com/ceogaming